DiaLeb's 8th Annual Fundraising Gala Dinner
from Sunday, November 4, 2018 08:30 to Monday, November 5, 2018 00:10
Casino du Liban, Jounieh , Lebanon
Join DiaLeb at its 8th Annual Fundraising Gala Dinner and show your support.
VIP Tickets – $250
Regular Tickets - $150
For tickets, please call 01 88 88 74
Great entertainment and many surprises await you.
Thank you in advance.
The National Diabetes Organization, DiaLeb is a non-for-profit organization founded in 2011 which aims to promote diabetes care and prevention and support research in search for a cure. To do so, DiaLeb works to promote healthy lifestyles and spread awareness about diabetes in order to make living with the disease more manageable for all those affected and their families.
DiaLeb's objectives are:
- To raise the awareness and develop well designed communication strategies regarding the need for prevention and the necessity of good diabetes control
- To disseminate appropriate information and educational materials
- To help affected people improve their lives and enhance quality nutrition care
- To deliver community programs and services to high-risk populations
- To facilitate progress in research and increase the efficiency of biomedical studies