Fall 2018 SAT sessions
from Saturday, October 13, 2018 09:30 to Monday, November 26, 2018 16:00
Skillz, Beirut, Lebanon
2nd floor, Pere Youssef Hayek Street
You enter Gouraud Street (Gemmayze’s main street) from Paul restaurant. Keep going until you pass Hospital Haddad on your left and the St. Nicolas stairs on your right. After the stairs you will take your first left, a narrow street facing Ginette Café called Youssef el Hayek. On the corner is a neighborhood store called 'Abdel Massih'. Skillz is on the left in a white building with a black gate, right above an art gallery called Art on 56th.
Join the Fall 2018 SAT sessions at Skillz and prepare yourself for the official SAT exams of December 2018!
You will learn all about the SAT test and the strategies needed to increase your chances of a high score.
In Skillz' SAT class students benefit from 32 hours of tutoring, a final mock exam and a personal one on one review, making more than 36 hours of SAT training!
In addition there are free review sessions for Skillz' students before official SAT exams
A Skillz SAT course will provide students with:
- 36 hours of SAT training
- Final mock exam
- Personal one on one review after the SAT mock exam to discuss the results
- Free review sessions before official scheduled SAT tests
- Clear understanding of all elements of the SAT
- Strategies to be applied with lots of practice
- Cooperative and interactive learning
- Classes of maximum 10 students each
Our effective and updated SAT course makes sure students face the SAT exam with confidence.
Fall 2018 schedule:
- October 13, 20, 27 and November 1, 3, 10, 17, 22 and 24 (mock-exam)
- The review of the mock-exam will be on November 26 after school
- Time: 9:30 AM till 1:45 PM
- Break from 11:30 AM till 11.45 AM
Price: $450 (including book)
* maximum students per class is 10 and classes fill up rapidly, register in advance!
Skillz is a training center in the heart of Gemmayze, located in an old French colonial building with its own courtyard.
Skillz gives a variety of training, workshops and courses and hosts events.