CEDARS ADVENTURE DAY
from Sunday, April 1, 2018 06:00 to Sunday, September 1, 2019 18:00
Outdoor Activities Cedars Day opens your choices, a variety of Extreme fun Activities like zip-line*, monkeybridge**, sky-walk, zip-bike, off-road, outdoor events, ATV, archery, caving, abseiling, hiking, paragliding and camping.
Cedars is one of the main tourist attractions in Lebanon; the forest has been mentioned and referred to many times in the Bible. Today, it is a preserved area and is being turned into an open art museum through the work of artist Rudy Rahme who is transforming dead cedar trees into works of art.
Nature lovers will find paradise on earth in this region endowed by breathtaking landscape and natural wonders for the eye.
- Zip line
- Bungee Trampoline
- Off Road
- Monkey Bridge
- Entrance fees
- Professional equipment and assistance
- Extra Activities
- Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Please make sure to bring your own towels, bed sheets, covers or sleeping bags
- For winter rides please make sure to get your jacket , glooves and waterproof shoes or boots
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children as young as 4 years old can ride)
- All drivers must be 16 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Arabic, French and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions.
•The Goal is to Consistently Amaze, Surprise and Delight guests with Unparalleled Local Experiences.
•Everything we do is driven by a spirit of Fun and Adventure that permeates every trip
Why not Travel In Lebanon.