Stepping Over Diabetes, One Step at a Time
No upcoming event dates
Beirut Digital District - Bldg 1281 (AltCity | SoUK·LB Office), Beirut, Lebanon
Spike Diabetes Assistant is a startup working hard to make diabetes management less diabetic.
Although we at Spike are creating software and hardware solutions to achieve this goal, we want to do more for our fellow diabetics. :-)
That's why we're organising this event on the 27th of January from 6:00 to 8:00 PM, to be presented by Ms. Christelle Eddé from Taghziyati.
The session will cover:
• Nutrition basics: the main nutrients and where to find them in our Lebanese foods
• Understanding diabetes: the difference between non-diabetic and diabetic at the pancreas level
• Carbohydrates counting and insulin ratio
• How to read nutrition labels
• Restaurants tips for diabetics
Spike is the first smart, seamless, proactive and personal diabetes assistant. We're hoping to make diabetes management, a little less diabetic.
We believe that diabetics shouldn't have a difficult time in dealing with their health conditions. That's why we're here to curate solutions for diabetics to help them monitor their health and live a healthier lifestyle through our hardware plugins and mobile application.