Middle East Social Media Festival 2018
from Thursday, May 10, 2018 09:00 to Friday, May 11, 2018 13:30
Movenpick Hotel & Resort Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
The Middle East Social Media Festival is an annual social media marketing review event. It is where the Middle East celebrates social media in an educative-festive way, merging between social media experts, business people and senior university students in the aim of providing ‘higher’ level of content and dialogue based around Social Media.
Middle East Social Media Festival 2018 Conference Topics:
- Influencer Marketing Strategy (How brands can find the best influencers?)
- The Future of Social Media & How to prepare for it
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Security on Social Media
- Social Media in E-commerce
- Live Video Marketing
- Measurement and Analytics
- Social Media Remarketing
- Social Media Marketing New Research
- The Future of Social Media For Nonprofits
- Blogging Strategy
- Personal Branding
- Google Analytics Fundamentals
- YouTube Remarketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Snapchat For Brands
- LinkedIn Lead Generation
- and many other topics
MESMF 2018 Add-on Workshop Topic:
- Advertising on social media 2018 strategies & trends.
MESMF 2018 will be held on May 3 & 4 in Beirut
- Conference: From 9 am until 1:30 pm
- Add-on Workshop: From 2 pm until 5:30 pm
- 20% Early bird before end of December 2017
- 20% Student discount
Call Right Service on +961 5 951343 or send an email to email@example.com asking for your discount Promo-code.
Note: Attendees can benefit from one discount.
Right Service ® is a results-driven digital marketing agency for 17 years that helps small & medium sized companies grow communities, increase sales and brand visibility online.
Focusing on Digital Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Employee Advocacy, Email & Mobile Marketing, SEM, in addition to providing training to individuals or companies that are interested in developing these skills in-house, alongside helping them discover how to best use social media for business through the Middle East Social Media Festival ®.