Leadership Dashboard: Aligning your Vision
No upcoming event dates
BLC Bank - Learning Center, Beirut, Achrafieh, Sassine Square, Lebanon
BLC Bank - Learning Center
Karam Building, 1st floor , Independance Str.
Beirut, Achrafieh, Sassine Square, Lebanon
BLC Bank Learning Center: Karam Building (Joseph Eid Femmes Building), 1st floor, Independence Street, Ashrafieh, Beirut, Lebanon: 1. Coming from Sodeco, heading towards Sassine Square, building to your left 2. Coming from Sassine Square, heading towards Sodeco, building to your right Parking options near the Learning Center: 1. On the park meters on the side of the road 2. In the parking available next to Hardees (facing FedEx Kinko's) 3. In the parking facing the bifurcation of Rizk Hospital on your road from hotel Alexandre 4. In ABC Ashrafieh parking, level L3 (exit from food court to the Learning Center)
The Leadership Dashboard captures eight key areas that every Leader needs to consider. It will help the entire team to be focused on the same things, aligned with a common vision and purpose.
BLC Bank's Business Power Sessions are intense information-rich business networking breakfasts. They aim to enhance your knowledge in different areas of your business, create networking opportunities and provide you with the needed support to help you dig deep and make solid progress.
Participants can use this tool to stay focused on their most important priorities, as well as their organization's vision, mission, values, strategic edge, ways they will measure success, key business and professional relationships, and ongoing organizational and professional growth.
The eight key areas are the following:
- Long-Term Vision
- Know Which Values Matter Most
- Definition of the Performance
- Key Initiatives
- Identify Important Professional Relationships
- Draft an Initial Plan
- Get Feedback
By the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Be focused on what matters most
- Use the dashboard as an organizational development tool where the entire organization is aligned and accountable
- Resolve issues of personal conflict with the organization's values, vision, and priorities
- Have a simple tool for knowing what the most important things are for success and Satisfaction
- With more than 18 years of experience combining HR Management and Executive Coaching, Chantal has a good track record of working with companies from several industries: Multinational Conglomerates, Healthcare, NGOs and Consulting.
- An accredited coach from International Coaching Federation (ICF) and a psychometric assessor accredited by British Psychological Society (BPS), her clients – managers, business leaders and entrepreneurs – are based across ME Region and in France.
- Proven experience in training under key competencies such as Leadership Skills, Effective Time Management, Communicating with Impact, etc.
- A rich experience which varies from HR Management role in big local companies to community engagement work with UNDP, UNICEF and Red Cross, over and above her work in academic institutions such as the French-Emirati university in Abu Dhabi (Paris Sorbonne University).
- An HR Advisor and Career Management Coach with entrepreneurial mindset, Roula launched HRCompete to provide Strategic HR Consulting and Business Coaching services for a wide range of Startups and SMEs based in Lebanon, UAE and France.
- More than 17 years of experience in Human Resources and Talent Management, earlier with several major national and international groups in Middle East and Africa region (PwC, Booz&Co, Microsoft).
- An HR Business Partner with Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), she's also an active member of the Lebanese League for Women in Business – LLWB.
- In addition to the recent partnership with BLC Bank as a trusted HR Expert for WE Members,she's an HR Consultant and Trainer for Startups and Scale-ups under UK LEB Tech Hub accelerator program.
- Proven experience in Career Coaching, most recently for alumni of IE Business School in MENA region, after establishing a partnership agreement with their headquarters in Madrid.
BLC Bank is focused on its vision of becoming a Bank of reference and is actively involved in financing economic sectors which have a lasting effect on national growth and sustainable development. Thus, the Bank is committed to SMEs, Women, Green Initiatives and innovative technology.
Within its commitment to SMEs, BLC Bank launched the SME Business Solutions, a program that provides tools, resources and opportunities for SMEs to develop. In this scope, BLC Bank created the “SME Academy” and launched the lebanon.smetoolkit.org.
Within this context, BLC Bank honors entrepreneurs who have achieved significant success in the region through the Brilliant Lebanese Awards, for the 3rd consecutive year in 2014.
Moreover, BLC Bank reaffirmed its position as a leader in the women’s segment through the We Initiative (www.we-initiative.com) which offers financial and non-financial services, ranging from learning and development to market exposure, networking & mentoring.
As a responsible corporate citizen, BLC Bank is dedicated to its employees, clients, community and the environment through a broad CSR “Boomerang” program.
Finally, as a pioneer in innovation, BLC Bank launched HEY! a revolutionary mobile payment solution. Designed with both the merchant and the user in mind, HEY! is the fastest, simplest, safest and most cost-effective way to pay, get paid and transfer money.