No upcoming event dates
Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium, Beirut, Lebanon
El Clasico is the biggest game in the Spanish league, and to the world, it's more than a game, it's a battle between two giants. The name is given in football to any match between fierce rivals Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.
When El Clasico is on, the whole world is watching.
For the first time ever The clasico is happening in Beirut, Lebanon.
Terms and Conditions
- No admission to the event without a valid ticket.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. It is strictly forbidden to re-sell or purchase a ticket. Purchasing a ticket from a non-official source will result in its cancellation.
- Tickets are valid for a single entry. Copying, sending or sharing a ticket with others may result in them being used against the original ticket holder's will. No refund shall be issued and attempts to use this ticket more than once may result in financial penalties.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the venue, any ticket holder for behavior likely to cause nuisance, damage, injury, non proper dress code or other reasonable requests. No refund shall be paid.
- The promoter reserves the right to search all persons and property before allowing entry to the venue and may prevent entry to anyone who refuses to be searched or possesses prohibited items.
- No alcohol or food are permitted to be brought to the venue.
To buy tickets from Iraq, kindly contact the exclusive Distributors Sisi Group and Tajheez on: +9647713800770, +9647802222525 or +9647813049019