ActionCLUB (Business Owners' Growing their Business)
No upcoming event dates
The SmallVille Hotel, Beirut, Lebanon
Business Owners' Growing their Business
Do you want to make a big difference in your business? But... You cannot afford time and investment in the 1-on-1 business coaching system?
Would you like to network with business owners alike people? Share lessons learned and solutions to business problems?
Tired of simply surviving in business? Are you ready to take more cash, win more deals, dramatically improve your bottom line and, to put it bluntly, get your business back on track, then ActionCLUB is for you.
In just 10 sessions, you'll have the tools and strategies you'll need to guide your business to higher profits and greater levels of success. You'll get an edge over the competition. And you'll discover what thousands of other business owners already know about the impact ActionCLUB has had on their companies.
Who: business owners, general managers, business partners, CEOs, etc.
When: First session on 2 March 2017 and every other week thereafter
Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Your Investment: US$500 per participant per month.
Where: The SmallVille Hotel - Badaro
- FocusRICH or Setting your FUTURE - During this session you will set your goals, your company's vision and mission statement and you'll learn how to build a great business from the foundation up.
- The 5 WAYS - Learn the 5 ways to boost the your bottom line by 61%.
- CashRICH - This session will teach you about the importance of understanding your financials. This is the key to knowing where your cash comes from and goes to...and how to keep some of it! You'll learn how to read your financial statements, the cash flow cycle and how to achieve more than just a breakeven!
- MarketingRICH - You will extract your uniqueness—that which sets you apart from your competitors—and learn how to use it to get more of the customers you want. You will learn about developing customer loyalty so that these customers keep coming back, time after time. We will work together on a simple marketing plan that is actionable.
- SalesRICH - You'll learn all about the different types of salespeople and the difference between old selling and new. You will get to understand the question funnel, performance standards, phone power and how to handle objections.
- TeamRICH - Learn how to become a great leader to inspire them each and every day. Learn how to recruit great people and lead them to a business that works without you even needing to be there.
- ServiceRICH - This session is about client fulfillment. Now you have done all the hard work to get them, it's critical to keep them. You will learn about developing customer loyalty so your customers keep coming back… time after time.
- 90 Day Planning - Create your 90 Day planning session. This is where you get to formulate your own plan for the next business period.
- SystemsRICH - Learn how to create systems that run your business to produce massive results. Learn how to work ON your business, not IN it.
- Leverage - The Board Game - This is where you have fun putting into practice what you've learned.
Contact ActionCOACH for more information on our next ActionCLUB workshop. Just call 03-719199 or email email@example.com
A Business Coach, Speaker and Trainer
Gaby is a certified business coach with ActionCOACH and the John Maxwell Team. He is also a certified Gitomer Sales Advisor. His vision is to help business owners and leaders grow. His mission is to improve businesses and people through coaching, speaking, business re-education and training. He is dedicated at providing value to people and helping leaders achieve their goals by taking their business to the next level. His experience has helped businesses grow in areas like strategy, planning, teams, marketing, sales, systems, profits, etc..
An accomplished Business Professional
With more than 25 years of professional experience, Gaby’s core experience include business coaching, business transformation, and change implementation. Gaby has worked mainly in the GCC and Middle East, with focused experience in Lebanon, UAE, Qatar, KSA, France, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan. He has diversified experience in many industries… With PwC, he was the Director in charge of the consulting practice in Beirut. He lead a team of more than 15 consultants acting across the Middle East.
An instructor at AUB
Gaby also delivers post-graduate courses at the American University of Beirut. He has helped more than 200 leaders in this practice get certified and grow their potential.