Search Engine Optimization and Marketing Workshop
No upcoming event dates
Beirut Digital District (BDD), Beirut, Lebanon
The Digital Workshop of the Year!
Learn how to be Google certified, manage Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization SEO, all in 1 day.
Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing is a valuable workshop that covers today's best practices and strategies to improve performance in search engine result pages (SERPs) and pay-per-click advertising. Align your digital marketing strategy with search engine marketing techniques to accomplish business goals through both organic and paid website optimization.
Topic 1: Search Engine Optimization SEO (Duration 4 Hours)
Learn search engine optimization techniques to increase your website's visibility on search engines like Google and Bing and attract the right kind of traffic to the right pages on your site.
Learn how to read a search engine results page and find your ranking, and see how rankings affect businesses large and small.
Then discover how to implement foundational optimization strategies and techniques, including how to conduct keyword research, build inbound links, optimize your pages and content, measure your successes and progress, and plan for a long-term SEO strategy.
- What is SEO?
- Understanding how search engines index content
- Researching keywords
- Using SEO tools
- Optimizing pages for keywords
- Optimizing code and site structure
- Building links to your content
- Optimizing non-text components of a webpage
- Analyzing content quality
- Defining your audience, topics, angle, and style
- Promoting your content via social media
- Measuring SEO effectiveness
Topic 2: Search Engine Marketing SEM (Duration 4 Hours)
Get more visitors to your websites and more value from your pay-per-click (PPC) spend with Google AdWords. It all starts with knowing how AdWords works, and knowing what your business and customers need.
Then you'll learn how to set up a new AdWords account and start researching your keywords: the foundation of all great ads. Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding • Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
- Learn how to be Google certified
Saturday 12 of November, 2016
From 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM
Location: Beirut Digital District
Early Registration (SEO + SEM) : 99$
Late Registration (SEO + SEM) after 7th of November: 120$
Get Tickets: Please book your tickets through Ihjoz in the section below
For more information: 76730731
It is a hands-on workshop where you will try everything you learn.
More Info: http://adaptous.com/#/course_page/Seo_Sem
Adaptous provides practical workshops in business and technology. Adaptous shares the belief that working professionals and students need not only to grasp knowledge, but also live the relevant experience.
We provide practical workshops in the fields of Information Technology, Management, and Telecommunications.
Three values constitute the core of our business:
1. Integrity: What we do, we truly do
2. Customer Passion: commitment in heart and mind
3. Innovation: embracing new effective tools
Adaptous is a Canadian based company, with local presence in Lebanon (Middle East). For more information about what we do, you can check our website:
You can reach us anytime for any question or consultancy at: firstname.lastname@example.org